+420 555 440 321
+48 71 715 7070
709 00 Ostrava
1. The personal data administrator pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is KANOPIO TRADE s.r.o., company ID No. 084 51 036, registered office at Přemyslovců 1240/59, Ostrava 709 00, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, File 79601 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. The administrator’s contact details are:
address: Přemyslovců 1240/59, Ostrava 709 00, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 555 440 321
3. Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
4. The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the Administrator based on the fulfillment of your order or registration in the online store www.kanopio.com:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Mailing address
2. The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reasons for the processing of personal data are:
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1, point b) GDPR;
- compliance with the Administrator’s legal obligation under Art. 6 paragraph 1, point c) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1, point f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, point a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Company Information Services, in case the goods or services were not ordered.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- Execution of your order placed in our online store www.kanopio.com and execution of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator (the “Seller”); When ordering (and registering), personal information is required for successful order processing (name, address, telephone and email address), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the execution and completion of the contract; without providing personal data it is not possible to execute the contract or to fulfill it by the Administrator,
- fulfillment of legal obligations towards the State,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. The Administrator will make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent for such processing.
Data storage period
1. The Administrator shall keep personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to declare claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is not withdrawn, but no longer than 3 years, if the personal data are processed by consent.
2. After the expiry of the personal data storage period, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Administrator)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons or companies:
- involved in the delivery of goods (services), suppliers, freight forwarders,
- involved in making online, bank and cash payments under contract,
- providing e-shop, hosting and server services and other services related to e-shop and e- commerce operation,
- Accounting offices
- providers of marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organizations.
Personal data processors
1. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but personal data may also be processed by other processors, including software providers, for the smooth functioning of the e-shop or another provider of processing software services and applications, which is currently not used by the controller yet.
2. An up-to-date list of all entities processing the entrusted personal data is available from the Administrator upon request.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have:
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct your personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restrict processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to the deletion of personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to move data under Article 20 of the GDPR; and
- the right to revoke the processing consent in writing to the postal address or electronically to the e-mail of the administrator specified in Article I of these Conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated or to go to court of law.
Terms of personal data security
1. The Administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Administrator implemented the highest quality technical security measures for the protection and security of electronic data storage and personal data storage in electronic and paper form.
3. The Administrator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
These terms come into effect on 25.02.2020.